Sunday, August 10, 2008

Chipotle

Chipotle - USC
3748 S. Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90007
213-765-9068

First of all, if you're going to eat here, order ahead online. You can create an account and create your burrito fantasy and then go pick it up without standing in the line from hell. Secondly, if you do order online, check your burrito before you come home. Last time I went there I got all the way home to find that my veggie burrito was a meat burrito. Disgusting. I was so pissed I can't even tell you.
Thirdly, this place uses naturally raised meat (whatever that means) and tries to be responsible with their food sourcing, so that's cool I guess.
Also, they sponsor a Tour de France team and we like that.
The veggie burrito is a bit bland, but if you heap up at least three kinds of salsa on it then it tastes OK.

No comments: